Kuala Lumpur / Petaling Jaya
- DNS Security| 5-6 Jan 2015
- VMWare | 5-8 Jan 2015
- CompTIA Security + | 12-14 Jan 2015
- CCNA| 19-23 Jan 2015
- CompTIA Network +| 19-21 Jan 2015
- Php& MySQL | 26-28 Jan 2015
- CCNA| 13,14, 20, 21,27 December 2014 Sat: 2pm to 8pm| Sun: 10am to 6pm
- Advanced Disaster Recovery | 17-18 December 2014
- Hyper V Administration & Optiomization| 28 December 2014 ~ 2 January 2015
- SQL 2012 Administration ( 70-462 ) | 26 -29 Jan 2015
- MCSA 2012| 17 , 18 , 24,25 Jan 2015, 19 -22 Jan 2014
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (70-412) : 17,18,24,25 Jan 2015
- CCNAX | 1,7,8,14,15 Feb 2015
- Comptia Security+ 5-8 Jan 2015
- MCSA 2012 11 Jan – 24 May 2015
- Linux LPI 101 & 102 12-15 Jan 2015
- Installing and Configuring Window Server 2012 19-21 Jan 2015
- Cisco Routing & Switching Certification 26-29 Jan 2015
- Microsoft Word 2013 4-6 Feb 2015
- MCSA 2012 8 Feb – 28 Jun 2015
- Java Programming Language 9-12 Feb 2015
- JQuery 16-17 Feb 2015
- Cisco Routing & Switching Certification 23-26 Feb 2015
Who We are!
I World Technology Sdn Bhd was incorporated in Malaysia under the Companies Act,1965 as a private limited company on July 2007. It’s nature business is to focus on the development and delivery of professional IT training and education. Its courses are conducted using an integrated learning process, which comprises instructor-led hands-on training and online consultancy.
I World group is committed to providing training which is relevant to market demands for the employment of IT professionals. The Group has assembled a range of programmes that can be broadly categorised into IT professional certification programmes and academic programmes. The IT professional certification programmes focus on practical skills whilst the academic programmes places emphasis on curricular which combine practical skills with academic content.
The Group’s programmes range from individual courses which focus on a single technology, to course packages which combine multiple technologies. The Group also offers course packages which integrate IT training with academic content. The I World Group believes that packaging its programmes enables the Group to offer affordable quality value-added training which meets market demands, thereby enhancing its students’ employment prospects.
To be a Global Leader in providing career-focused, high quality, innovative Training & Educational Technologies Solutions, with customer service excellence.
Focuses on development of people to realize their fullest potential, inspire individual worth and lifelong achievement via I-World Education Centre Network.