Kuala Lumpur / Petaling Jaya
- Installing & Configuring Windows Server 2012 | 6-9 April 2015
- CompTIA Security + | 8-10 April 2015
- CompTIA A+ | 13-16 April 2015
- Cisco Routing & Switching Certification | 20-24 April 2015
- CCNP- SWITCH | 27-30 April 2015
- CCNA Wireless | 27-29 April 2015
- EXCEL VBA | 27-28 April 2015
- Administering Windows Server 2012 | 5-8 May 2015
- CCNP-TSHOOT | 25-28 May 2015
- CCNA Weekend | 9 May 2015 ~ 13 June 2015
- MCSA 2012 | 11,12, 25,26 Apr 2015
- ITILv 3 Foundation | 14 -16 Apr 2015
- CompTiA A+ | 27 -30 Apr 2015
- CCNAX | 27-30 Apr 2015
- ITIL Foundation | 1-3 April
- Administering Microsoft SQL 2012 Server Databases | 6-9 April
- Cisco Routing & Switching Certification | 13-16 April 2015
- Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server | 20-23 April 2015
- Comptia Security+ | 27-29 April 2015
- Unix | 6-8 May 2015
- Networking and Security Fundamentals | 11-14 May 2015
- MySQL for Beginner | 18-21 May 2015
- Cisco Routing & Switching Certification | 25-28 May 2015
- PHP & MySQL ( Beginner to Intermediate) | 25-26 May 2015
- Installing Configuring Windows Server 2012 | 1-3 June 2015
- Comptia A+ | 9-11 June 2015
- Cisco Routing & Switching Certification | 15-18 June 2015
- Linux LPI 101 & 102 | 22-25 June 2015
- HTML 5 | 29-30 June 2015
Who We are!
I World Technology Sdn Bhd was incorporated in Malaysia under the Companies Act,1965 as a private limited company on July 2007. It’s nature business is to focus on the development and delivery of professional IT training and education. Its courses are conducted using an integrated learning process, which comprises instructor-led hands-on training and online consultancy.
I World group is committed to providing training which is relevant to market demands for the employment of IT professionals. The Group has assembled a range of programmes that can be broadly categorised into IT professional certification programmes and academic programmes. The IT professional certification programmes focus on practical skills whilst the academic programmes places emphasis on curricular which combine practical skills with academic content.
The Group’s programmes range from individual courses which focus on a single technology, to course packages which combine multiple technologies. The Group also offers course packages which integrate IT training with academic content. The I World Group believes that packaging its programmes enables the Group to offer affordable quality value-added training which meets market demands, thereby enhancing its students’ employment prospects.
To be a Global Leader in providing career-focused, high quality, innovative Training & Educational Technologies Solutions, with customer service excellence.
Focuses on development of people to realize their fullest potential, inspire individual worth and lifelong achievement via I-World Education Centre Network.