Project management is the discipline of initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria.
The PMP is the gold standard of project management certification. Recognized and demanded by organizations worldwide, the PMP validates your competence to perform in the role of a project manager, leading and directing projects and teams.
|Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)||4||Upon Request|
|Project Management Professional (PMP )||5||15-19 Feb12-16 Apr21-25 Jun16-20 Aug 4-7 Oct 27-31 Dec|
- PMP Exam fee is at USD505 (for PMI member), USD555 (non-member) payable to PMI
- The PMP® examination is taken separately and can be booked through Prometric test centres in Kuala Lumpur
- The examination consists of 200 multiple choice answers, and to be completed within 4 hours
PMP Exam Registration Services (Optional)
- Register the participant as a PMI member on behalf
- Register the PMP exam application on behalf
- PMI Membership, PMP Exam and service fee: RM3, 000.00 (including exam fee and PMI membership)
Terms & Conditions: –
- You must provide the adequate and relevant career information for the registration process
- We will hold exam registration amount for one year from the completion of the training
- You need to take the PMP Exam within that one year time frame, in which failing to do so will cause the PMP exam registration payment to be forfeited.